Everest Mountain Flight
An Everest mountain flight offers everyone the opportunity to see the top of the world from the comfort of a modern airplane. You will get within touching distance of this most famous of mountains with guaranteed window seat. You can also go up to the cockpit if you wish to get that extra special view of Nepal’s mountain.
The one hour Everest mountain flight takes one close to some of highest peak in the world including Mt Everest. One can clearly see and identify the peaks, and see the Himalayan landscape and glaciers during the flight. The peak seen are Gosaithan, Dorje Lhakpa, Numbur, Karylung, Cho-oyu, Gyachunkhang, Pomiri, Nuptse and of course Mt Everest etc. Mountain flights are offered by several airlines especially in the morning from the domestic airport in Kathmandu.
The one-hour mountain flight is one of the most spectacular journeys that you will ever take. This really is a once in a life time experience, whether you have done a trek to Everest or not.
- Scenic flight over the Himalayas
- amazing mountain views
- Capturing Mt Everest from your open eyes Wonder full landscape
- 1 hour Himalaya scenic flight Hotel pick up and drop off
What's not included
- Airport Tax NRS (Nepalese Rupee) 200.00 payable direct on day of tour. Personal Insurance
- Cost arising out of road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days in advance of your travel date Confirmation of this service will be received once the tour is booked, Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible