In wake of slump in tourist arrivals due to devastating earthquakes of 2015 and border disruptions, the Nepal government has announced 2018 to be ‘Visit Nepal Year’. To attract millions of tourists to the country, the following promotional programs and measures said to be implemented…
1) Upgrade existing tourist destinations,
2) Identify new destinations & implement infrastructure development and marketing in these new areas,
3) Implement a 10-year National Strategic Tourism Plan,
4) Identify and develop at least one prime location as the center point in every province to develop as tourist destination
5) Integrate tourists trekking & mountaineering permit system into one-window system,
6) Set up integrated rescue centers in Everest and Annapurna regions – amid rising incident of casualties in mountain areas,
7) Strictly implement air safety standards as per the international standard and upgrade radar system to make civil aviation in Nepal safer.
Explore the biggest natural museum of the world and experience the nature and culture by doing Trekking and tour around Nepal with Mountain World Treks and help to promote tourism in Nepal by travelling in Nepal. Boasting the world’s highest mountains and most warm-hearted people, Nepal is a destination that cannot be missed. Experience the splendor, beauty and charm of Nepal through one of our many specialized treks and tours. All the trekking and tours around Nepal, we guarantee a trip of a lifetime.
Imagine shimmering snow- capped Himalayan mountains, hill sides ablaze with the red and pink blossoms of ancient rhododendron trees , small villages with flapping, colorful prayer flags and the many unique faces of the Nepali people. These images are only a part of what one will see trekking in Nepal. A holiday in Nepal would not be complete without experiencing the world of trekking. One needs to be only reasonably fit to hike many of the trails, but being curious and having a sense of adventure is an advantage.
Nepal is not the country only for Trekking and climbing. You may do many more other adventure activities and leisure tours, like visiting world heritage sites, National parks, Everest mountain flight, Jungle safari, white water rafting, tourist paradise Pokhara, Paragliding, Bungee jump, Zip flyer, visiting birth place of Budhha, Plan ahead for Nepal trip and help Nepal to promote tourism by doing trekking and tour around Nepal.
Here are few recommend packages for coming years and lets celebrate ”Visit Nepal 2018”.
For more details informatuon visit your site and contact us, you will help you to plan your trip on your budget and time frame.